A Very Vine Creation, LLC - The Pefect Gift to Give For Any Occasion

Merry Christmas 2013
Summer 2016
Upcoming Holiday Shows
powered by

My Blog

Upcoming Holiday Shows

It is crazy to me to think that the holidays are just around the corner, time really does fly.

I have been busy at work making lots of Lighted Bottles and Pressed Wine Bottles Serving Trays for all your holiday gift giving needs.

Whenever I am at a festival people always are asking me "do I ship" and my answer is "only the UPS Store and insured and it is very expensive to ship glass".  Please keep this in mind it is glass and very breakable and it takes me hours and days to make these items.

The count down begins and I am attending lot's of wonderful craft shows and holiday events so get your shopping list ready.  Be sure to check out my schedule of upcoming events.

7 Comments to Upcoming Holiday Shows:

Comments RSS
Lipozene on Thursday, October 30, 2014 7:35 AM
Great site, continue the good work,is also very helpful to people, is worth us learning,your article is really Great job!
Reply to comment

trytrytrytr on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 5:59 AM
fgjghyttr
Reply to comment

www.assignmentgeek.com.au on Monday, November 13, 2017 6:18 AM
Upcoming holiday seasons glass and very breakable and it takes me hours for the more topics. This averyvinecreation blog always improving about wonderful craft shows and holiday events,thanks.
Reply to comment

flseducation on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 10:05 AM
We have been discussing a lot of gaming and associated development process, if you compare with ten years past game then gaming today has become very different. Let's find out some points to help others, actually, we don't have time to think about ourselves, this way can help us to motivate and bless others with the teachings of Holy Bible, we have forgotten everything in name of modesty.
Reply to comment

myessays.com review on Thursday, May 31, 2018 8:11 AM
Share timing with the proper schedule because I wanna know more about it, actually, I want to take part in such events along with my colleagues, would you like to give us an offer to save money on bulk tickets.
Reply to comment

fitbit alta hr bands on Friday, June 08, 2018 2:52 PM
Well, we have upcoming world cup next week and would definitely celebrate it while sitting at home. I would love to watch FIFA and will enjoy my vacations here. Would you join our party?
Reply to comment

molehillgroup.com on Sunday, June 10, 2018 4:59 AM
Well, We have holidays and we are working nowadays, Are you willing to go through our artistic work, please check it and tell us whether you like it or not. If you like it then thumbs up and add it to your Facebook page.
Reply to comment