A Very Vine Creation, LLC - The Pefect Gift to Give For Any Occasion

Summer 2016
Upcoming Holiday Shows
powered by

My Blog

Shari

Let the Holiday's Begin:

Well, it has been a very busy September and October is as well.  I have had
so much fun at the past few shows that I have done and it seems like everyone
is thinking Christmas.

I just posted my list of Holiday shows that I will be attending so please feel to check
them out.  Lot's of great shows that I am sure everyone would enjoy attending.

This weekend I am off to the Sauerkraut Festival in Waynesville, Oh.  Let's just
hope the weather stays nice, I am so over all the rain and wind.  If you are attending
the festival be sure to look for my booth located on the main street I believe booth #230.

6 Comments to Shari:

Comments RSS
bestessay.com on Thursday, July 05, 2018 6:02 AM
One of the most important thing about this article is that you have shared all the problems that I am facing regarding education. Your given tips will help me to overcome these problems. It will also make my mind sharper.
Reply to comment

professional resume service online on Sunday, December 02, 2018 8:58 PM
Yeah, it was a busy couple of months for me too! But they are over now.
Reply to comment

Elvis McNair on Saturday, January 12, 2019 5:30 AM
Reply to comment

d on Saturday, January 12, 2019 10:13 PM
d
Reply to comment

www.researchwritingkings.com on Thursday, January 17, 2019 9:52 PM
Having a list is very efficient and can really help when shopping. This holiday season, there will be a lot of people who want to make a bargain. Sales and promotions are very abundant during this season. Without a list, we may just go and buy anything that we see, which is not very good. We should properly weight our options and consider our financial capabilities. It is smart to buy only those which you really need at the moment.
Reply to comment

edubirdie com review on Sunday, February 17, 2019 2:28 PM
Yours is the kind of business that the community must support. You are running a business while also helping save the environment. We have become a throw-away society and the environment is paying for it. The overflow of trash has traveled into our oceans and seas. Marine animals are dying because of pollution or they have mistaken plastic items for food. I also congratulate you for finding new products to expand your business. I have sampled your dips as I attended a Christmas party just this last year that served finger foods with your dips. I really liked them all, especially the Zesty Parmesan. More power!
Reply to comment